As a diverse staffing and sales recruitment firm, we work with companies of all sizes and are dedicated to tailoring each package towards a client’s specific needs. While the services provided to individual clients will differ in some regard, the following core elements are the foundation upon which each client engagement is built:
Client & Market Research: Successful search and placement starts with open communication. Gaining a thorough understanding of our client’s company and the open position is crucial.
- In-depth discussion with hiring managers to discuss job responsibilities, current top performer behavioral traits, and development/understanding of the ‘ideal candidate profile.’
- Additional work to further solidify the ideal candidate profile and gain a thorough understanding of your company culture may include interviewing your current top performers, office tour, etc.
- Development of a customized interview questionnaire designed to narrow candidate pool and ensure we’re only presenting highly qualified candidates to your hiring managers.
Production & Presentation: Effective sourcing techniques and candidate quality set Grapevine – Targeted Sales Recruiting apart from the competition.
- In-depth industry and local market research to identify companies and industries that we should recruit from.
- Direct recruiting of top talent in the marketplace is done through heavy phone time and targeted employment marketing (social media, industry networking groups, etc).
- Thorough, structured interviews conducted by Grapevine (utilizing customized interview questionnaire).
- Top candidates presented to hiring managers with updated resume and written candidate profiles (includes notes from Grapevine phone interviews … info not found in resume).
Facilitation & Follow Up: Grapevine’s consultative process doesn’t end with finding candidates and sending over their resumes.
- Assistance provided with scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates on next steps/not proceeding, offer stage, closing, and start date preparation. It’s all about saving time for our hiring managers.
- Post-hire follow up and candidate tracking – Grapevine to conduct 3, 6 and 12 month check-in with hiring managers as well as candidates.
- Ongoing metrics tracking and utilization of retention and productivity feedback to constantly re-calibrate target candidate profile. Our focus is on long-term partnership, and we understand that improvements in retention and productivity will earn us repeat business.
- 90 Day free replacement guarantee